Positive & Structured
BNI is a positive, supportive, and structured environment for the development and exchange of quality business referrals. It does so by helping you build personal relationships with dozens of other qualified business professionals.
Belonging to BNI is like having dozens of salespeople representing your business, and in return you are representing their businesses. What goes around comes around. If I help you, you'll help me and we will both benefit as a result.
Business Networking of any kind requires commitment. The most successful chapters of BNI are comprised of participants who are sincerely committed to helping one another through networking. They are a a member of the team, not just fair-weather fans!
What You Should Know
- Weekly meetings last for 90 minutes. Think of this like your weekly sales meeting.
- Only one person from each professional specialty is accepted into each chapter of BNI.
- Attendance is critical. If you cannot attend a meeting, you may send a substitute.
- Participation in the chapter by members is a key to the success of a group. Members can participate by bringing bona-fide referrals and/or visitors to their BNI chapter.
The Benefits of Membership Are Many!
- Increased exposure to many other business professionals
- Substantially increase business through referrals
- Learn to effectively educate others about your business
- Sharpen your presentation skills
- Participation in up to 52 networking meetings per year
- Member Success Program workshop
- Advanced Education Series workshops
- Leadership Development
- And much, much more!
Find A Chapter To Visit...
Explaining a BNI meeting is like giving a haircut over the phone - not very effective. BNI meetings are best experienced in person. The first step is to see a meeting for yourself. Check out the BNI Northwest Ohio website to learn more and to find a chapter in your area.